Soft ginger cookies
175ml butter 550ml flour
250ml sugar 15ml ginger
1 egg 5ml baking soda
15ml water 5ml cinnamon
50ml molasses additional sugar for rolling
1. cream together butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in egg, water and molasses, mix until smooth
2. stir together flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon, add to butter mixture and beat until it forms a soft dough
3. freeze in a flat disc for 15 minutes
4. dump sugar on a plate, roll dough into 3 -4cm balls by hand, then roll in sugar. Place balls on ungreased baking sheet at least 5cm apart
5. bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes, cool slightly before removing from pan, they will firm up
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ginger appetizers and invigorating ...
- Ginger heatstroke, cool, refreshing
- Ginger prevent motion sickness, nau...
- Ginger migraine
- Ginger in treating kidney impotence
- Ginger health wonders of arthritis ...
- Ginger health wonders of anti-infla...
- Ginger health wonders to reduce the...
- Ginger taboo
- Ginger note
- Tsukemono types
- Health benefit of ginger
- How to make sushi
- Why is sushi ginger pink?
- Pickled vegetables
- How to make Fukujinzuke at home
- Japanese Table Manners