Do you like to eat ginger foods? Guess many people would say that it’s too spicy and too hot. But it is really healthy and helpful for our human body. Ginger is used very often in Chinese everyday dishes and in traditional Chinese medicine.
Ever wonder why holiday treats are filled with spices like cinnamon and ginger? Beyond its delicious warming flavor, ginger helps you digest all those rich meals, stave off colds & flu, and reduces inflammation so you can enjoy the season to the fullest. Recent research even suggests ginger may be the secret to helping you enjoy the holidays for many years to come in good health. Clinical trials at a number of scientific institutions and medical centers have focused on discovering the role ginger's bioactive constituents like 6-Gingerol and 6-Shogoal might have on conditions ranging from cancer to type 2 diabetes, and even protecting against alcohol-induced liver damage.
Edited by Pristine Giner
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ginger appetizers and invigorating ...
- Ginger heatstroke, cool, refreshing
- Ginger prevent motion sickness, nau...
- Ginger migraine
- Ginger in treating kidney impotence
- Ginger health wonders of arthritis ...
- Ginger health wonders of anti-infla...
- Ginger health wonders to reduce the...
- Ginger taboo
- Ginger note
- Do you know a big benefit of ginger?
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Ginger Te...
- Pickled ginger health benefits
- Make Soft Ginger Cookies
- Tsukemono types
- Health benefit of ginger
- How to make sushi
- Why is sushi ginger pink?